100% Kona Christmas Cappuccino
Enjoy the holidays and Christmas morning with the scent of coffee, cinnamon, vanilla, and nutmeg. It’s so cozy and cheerful! Topped with a cloud of coconut milk foam and a dash of cinnamon, it’s just right for the holidays!
- 7 oz. unsweetened full-fat canned coconut milk
- 7 oz. brewed Buttered Rum 100 percent Kona Coffee
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon plus more to serve
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 Whisk together the coffee, vanilla extract, and spices until the ingredients are well-mixed.
- 2 Transfer to a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat until steamy, stirring occasionally.
- 3 While the kona coffee heats, put coconut milk in a blender and blend until light and foamy.
- 4 Divide the hot kona gold coffee into 2 mugs and top each cappuccino with half the coconut milk foam.
- 5 Sprinkle with a dash of ground cinnamon and enjoy!